Social responsibility policy
Our company solemnly promises to strictly follow the following relevant social ethical standards:
1. Do not employ child labor and do not accept child labor by any supplier or subcontractor.
2. Do not force employees to engage in involuntary labor.
3. Give every employee dignity and respect and do not use corporal punishment, threats of violence, or other forms of abuse.
4. It is forbidden to discriminate against hiring and employment, including discrimination based on race, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic groups, gender, political views, or reasons for disability.
5. Respect the organization and organization of employees’ legal and peaceful methods.
6. In accordance with relevant laws and regulations, provide employees with a safe and healthy workplace and ensure that they have reasonable access to drinking water and sanitation, fire safety, and adequate lighting and ventilation.
7. Fully comply with the People's Republic of China's "Labor Law" and all relevant laws and regulations concerning wages and formulas, including minimum wages, overtime, longest working hours, and other laws and regulations, and provide welfare as prescribed by law.
8. Observe all relevant environmental protection laws and regulations.
9. The company adopts a variety of ways to collect employees' opinions and complaints, and provides employees with a free expression platform.
10. In all commercial activities, we uphold honest and honest attitudes to prevent corruption and bribery.
11. On time, according to the quality of delivery to the customer.